Expertise in relieving foot and related pain since 1988. Celebrating 20 years at Bedford Clinic
and Onsite Lab 1998-2018. Located above CORA’S in Bedford. Not all orthotics are created
We invite you to experience the Bedford Orthotics difference:
Consumers with sad feet, knee or back pain can have a confusing range of options and promises
in the marketplace to consider when choosing the best trusted solution for their pain relief. Here
are the top reasons why our loyal patients gladly refer friends, family and coworkers:
1. Trusted expertise relieving foot & related pain since 1988.
2. Unique, reliable standing up weight-bearing casting method with onsite lab.
3. Canadian Certified* and approved provider for all private insurance plans.
4. Guaranteed fit policy on all top brands of stylish orthopaedic shoes.
5. Full-year warranty on all orthotics to ensure an optimal healing fit.
Andrea Richard, C. Ped. (C) owner of Bedford Orthotics and a Canadian Certified* Pedorthist
with 30 years of expertise, offers complimentary foot health education sessions with groups
and employees on foot health, proper footwear fitting and injury prevention. Call to book today.
* member of College of Pedorthics of Canada and 650 member strong Pedorthic Association of Canada
Contact: Andrea Richard, CPedC
Address: 1475 Bedford Highway, Suite 203